Tuesday, June 5, 2007

random!

A very random post,

I went out yesterday with my cousin after my oral exam... It was the greatest fun I had in a reeeeeeally long time, I love going out with her, it is so much fun probably because we are both crazy and simply don't care :P and we were shopping so that simply doubled the fun :D


another subject,

"In the beginning, we were all fish, okay?! swimming around in the water... And one day, a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby fish was different so he got to live... So the retard fish goes on to make some more retard babies... And one day, the retard baby crawled out of the water with its mutant fish hands and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something... and it made this retard frog-squirrel... And then this had a retard baby which was a monkey-fish-frog... And then this monkey-fish-frog had butt sex with this monkey and had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey and that made YOU........ So there you go, you are the offspring of 5 monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel, congratulations!!
"Mr, or Mrs by that time, Garrison's opinion on evolution theory"



One last thing, I saw this today, very good art, very good direction, though I have a thing for materialization of woman's beauty in a picture of her face or figure but I have to admit I liked it!
:)

1 comment:

Little Penguin said...

thanks for visiting my blog, and many thanks for your encouragind words..

so my ancestors were a monkey and a dyslexic fish who like to take it where the sun don't shine? what a load of BS. It's so demeaning how some people really think that humans were once a fish and a squirrel and a monkey.. maybe Darwin and Richard Dawkins were, not us..

Regards